Guaranteed Parking Information
We have teamed up with Parking Panda, the nationwide leader in online parking reservations, to allow visitors to purchase parking passes at many convenient locations within easy walking distance to all of the Inner Harbor holiday events, shopping, attraction, dining and the Ice Rink at Baltimore’s Inner Harbor.
Once purchased, parking is 100% guaranteed even if the location otherwise fills up, often at exclusive discounts. Simply present your purchase confirmation at the selected location, and this serves as your payment with no additional payments or fees ever. Avoid the hassle of parking in downtown Baltimore by booking ahead with Parking Panda!
The Gallery Garage
Enjoy the Waterfront after 4pm and save on parking!
- Monday-Thursday Enter after 4pm: $9.00
- Friday-Sunday Enter after 4pm: $15.00
Harbor East Free Holiday Parking
Wednesday, Nov. 23rd – Sunday, Jan. 1st
Saturday & Sunday 10am-10pm
From November 23rd – January 1st bring $100 of same-day receipts plus a parking voucher (available at any Harbor East restaurant or retailer) to a participating Harbor East self-park garage and receive 5 hours of free parking: Monday – Friday: 5PM-10PM, Saturday & Sunday: 10AM-10PM.
Offer valid at the Legg Mason Tower/Four Seasons Hotel Garage (100 S. President Street), the 650 South Exeter Street Garage and the Whole Foods Market Garage (corner of Central Ave. & Aliceanna Street).
For more information on Free Holiday Parking visit http://bit.ly/ParkatHE.
Catch a FREE Ride on the Charm City Circulator
Ride to the Waterfront this holiday season and enjoy all of the special events. Visit www.charmcityciruclator.com.
- Orange Route: McKeldin Square (221), Inner Harbor (222), National Aquarium (223), Market Place (224), Harbor East (226)
- Purple Route: Baltimore Visitor Center (301), Inner Harbor (302), Maryland Science Center (338)
- Green Route: Harbor East (118)
Set Sail on the Water Taxi
Sail across the Harbor this holiday season and enjoy all the Waterfront has to offer.
- All Week – Regular, continuous service (weather permitting) with boats running about every 20-25 minutes.
- Visit www.baltimorewatertaxi.com for accurate timetables and operating hours